Monday 12 September 2011

Why? And How? Secrets Of The Limited Access Paypal

Paypal has long been my friend. It 's always been a wonderful gift for me in my endevours on the internet such as Amazon and eBay. Then one day he turned to me personally. Limited use of their Paypal account. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. The worst thing I was confused. I have not done anything to deserve this Paypal, in particular. I usually honest, combined with an excellent level 91! I was totally impressed.

Days I was embarrassed. Just as I approached the customer service PayPal, a limited use of their accounts. Not only does not really help me, these people do not even want to know what I'm doing wrong! I said, hundreds of people every day on the phone with him in this exact same problem, and that I was special and will never get any correction special just because I said that he did nothing wrong. I almost cried!

Others are investigating why a limited use of Paypal, personal accounts, the more I realized that I was not alone. Thousands of users around the world have this same problem. Also, I find much worse news that PayPal is a real legal right to freeze the personal funds for each full 180 days without me personally, I know why! This blew my mind.

I was more than $ 3,000 in my account that I used. Consistent with the battles of the customer support did nothing to help. Perfect is not a member guilty of a culture that, as punishment for a crime I did not do. I did not know what the offense was! Christmas was approaching, and that no real back-to-date shopping mall I had to do all my shopping online. But because of limited access Paypal to my personal account, it was impossible.

Get it on me I tried to find a solution simply to produce a new Paypal account. But held that morality, and I did not want more problems with restricted access. I checked the sending of cash other suppliers such as Xoom, and Western marriage, but their prices were absurd. So I really started doing my own research.

Because Paypal limited use of millions of corporate accounts around the world should be a minumum of a person found a way around this problem. Most sites I was just complaining about Paypal as a scam, but offered absolutely no reasonable alternatives. But then I discovered some wishes! I came across articles about a couple of guys who found this site that describes everything: Why do Paypal and how to get around!

Paypal is not the bad guy! Paypal just gets paid when you get paid, so they will stop you doing this? It's just a case of some of these poor people to ruin things for everyone. Paypal is just to be safe, trying to ensure the optimal amount of happy customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment